Monday, April 26, 2010

Yoghurt time!

Kenji-blog It’s Kenji here! It’s the first time I got to post something all by myself! Mummy’s resting today because she has been really sick over the weekend with a bad cold! She stayed in bed all day yesterday and today. So I went and snuggled up to her as much as I could! Pricilla and I took turns watching over our mummy next to her on the bed!

Here are some photos from when I tried yoghurt and discovered that I really like it!!

P1120732n P1120776n P1120779n P1120803n P1120814n P1120819n         

YUM!

P1120879n

I’m being a good guard for my mummy. I can see outside from that little window and I spy lots of neighbourhood humans and dogs, and sometimes kitties go past.

I’m going to go snuggle up to Mummy a bit more!

Hope you’re having a great Monday!

 

Purrs, Kenji

16 comments:

  1. Mmm, yogurt! Nicki loves it, but Annie and Derry pass on it.

    We're sending lots of purrs and healing Light to your mom, that she feels better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks yummy. It's sooooo much werk to take care of sicky hoomins but someone has to see that they get better. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Plain yogurt is yummy. Our Wizard will eat just about anyting dairy related. Be well!
    ~Lisa Co9T

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you're looking after her real good she may time to recover cos she'll enjoy all the extra snuggles.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We hope your mom is feeling better soon! It is great that you are helping to take care of her!!

    And you are lucky to get to try yogurt - we haven't ever had it but it looks yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know your Mommy will get better soon because you are taking good care of her!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kenji, we hope your Mummy feels better soon; we're sure she's enjoying all the TLC from you and Pricilla...You look adorable enjoying the yogurt; we like it too!...Happy week handsome...xo...Calle, Halle, Sukki

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have never tried yogurt. Looks yummy though. Sorry your mommy is sick, we are sending her hugs, purrs and prayers so she gets better.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sending hugs, purrs and prayers for your mommy to feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  10. super cute!!!! my fatfat likes yogurt too but i hardly let him have any because it makes him fart!! eww...

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love yoghurt too! I'm sorry to hear that your mummy was sick, but I'm glad she is feeling better. It was sweet of you to look after her :)
    -Fui

    ReplyDelete
  12. yummy! everybody loves yoghurt! me too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I try to steal the wee ones yogurt all the time!

    Purrs out to your mom!

    Purrs Goldie

    ReplyDelete
  14. We hope your mommy feels better soon!
    You are so lovely when trying the yoghurt!!
    Your face is really saying "YUM"!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yummy! We like yogurt, too! :)

    Sounds like you and Pricilla are doing a great job taking care of your mommy. We hope she feels better real soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting us! Purrrrr purrrrr

Related Posts with Thumbnails