Sunday, May 2, 2010

Collar is not all bad

pri-blog Purrs! Thank you for your comments regarding my collar. I’m definitely getting better, no more soreness where I had licked myself raw (sounds so ouchies, I know!!!), and even started to enjoy having the collar on! It has its uses.

See, I’m so comfy:

P1130026n P1130031n P1130033n P1130035n  

PLUS if I’m under the doona, the collar creates a tent effect and I can breathe easily, while being completely engulfed and warrrrm. Usually I leave the doona after a few minutes because I can’t breathe properly, but the cone protects my head and my nose. Purrfect!

My mum ALWAYS takes random videos of me… it’s because she has a video setting on her camera – Here’s one, I get a fright in the middle – that’s Kenji making a racket in another room…

 

Hope you’re having a lovely weekend!

Purrs, Pricilla

8 comments:

  1. Oh! We thought that was NOTHING good about a collar...thank goodness you're getting some benefit out of it! Soon it will be off...
    xx lounge kats

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pricilla, you are a gorgeous, smart girl; our Mommy would love to cuddle you!...We never thought about the good effect the collar would have on sleeping under the covers, but the 'tent effect' is pretty cool!...We voted again for Keiko and Kenji...Have a great Sunday friends...xo...Calle, Halle, Sukki

    ReplyDelete
  3. We voted for you two cuties!

    Pricilla, we're so happy you're comfy with that collar. You sure look cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I voted too! Glad to hear that your are doing some better!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad you are getting used to that collar. It looks pretty terrible. We went and voted for you. Hope you win.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We're glad you are doing better with your collar, Pricilla!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have you ever heard of the donut collars?
    you can see the pics here.
    http://cats-pad.a-thera.jp/article/1422589.html
    I reallly hated the collar and our mommy is thinking buying one of these next time.
    They look much more comfy!
    But they don't help you enough to breath under the doona, I think...

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Tekorin!
    Thank you for that link, it looks sooo nice and stylish, and COMFY!
    We like the different colours!
    Mummy really wants one. She's going to ask her parents in Japan to get one!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting us! Purrrrr purrrrr

Related Posts with Thumbnails