We are just SO happy today because there were so many nice surprises for us on the blogosphere!
Firstly, we’d like to thank you so much for your kind comments regarding the Whiskas comp. Our hearts are warmed by your support even though the votes can only be counted within Australia. We’ll keep up our campaign over here but we are just so grateful to our friends!
Kenji’s enjoying his catnip (he WAS rolling around in it but mummy was too slow to catch that)…
Pricilla is enjoying a Fluffy Friday by herself:
And… here’s Keiko… she’s celebrating her new freedom – ON THE BENCH, drinking milk out of the milk jug. You can see the drop of milk above her left eye, silly girl.
Keiko: I’ve finally won this long battle! It took a year and 4 months!
Misa: I’m still very reluctant to let you on the bench because we have friends who are allergic to YOU, you know!
Keiko: …….purrrr….. purrrrr………….
And now… for our big announcement…
Winston from Winston’s Scratching Post nominated us for our very first AWARD!!! We are so very honoured. Did you know, he’s the most fashionable kitty… he wears a cravat!
Thank you so much Winston!
You know what this award means? We get to share 7 things about ourselves and pass this beautiful award onto 7 friends! Let’s see – we might have to spill the beans on our mummy! mawhawhaw (cat laugh)
- Mummy loves to check our claws, especially Pricilla’s as she doesn’t sharpen them herself anymore. Mummy makes sure the old ‘caps’ come off and takes pleasure out of it.
- Mummy loves to smell us. She smells our coat, of course, and tells us we always smell nice. She also likes to smell our mouth and paws, and also while we’re cleaning. Isn’t that strange?
- Keiko doesn’t actually like toys. Mummy and daddy are very confused about this.
- Kenji is so in love with mummy he will keep climbing back up even when she trys to put him down after a cuddle (a looong cuddle)! He’s sitting in her lap now but he’ll cling on if she tries to move!
- Every time Pricilla is picked up, she meows a complaint. She’s still learning how to be cuddled and carried properly! She can also really use her claws!
- Before Kenji and Pricilla came to live here, Keiko was being toilet trained and was 80% there, but as soon as Kenji came, that all ‘went down the toilet’ (literally) – Keiko preferred using Kenji’s tray, much to our parents’ disappointment.
- Mummy is paranoid about flowers being toxic to us that we only have live plants outside now.
We’re going to pass this Award to:
Huffle Mawson from Huffle Mawson, Explorer Cat – Our new friends, she even introduced us on her blog!!! We felt very special! She’s an Aussie kitty just like us. (sorry Huffle for calling you a boy!)
Tekorin, Ku-suke and B-sensei from Tekorin the NEKO – Our new Japanese friends, Tekorin has a creative blog with lots of playful input from Ku-suke and philosophical musings from B-sensei!
Oscar from Got Kibble? – We just met him and he’s a handsome Aussie (originally from USA!). He’s 15 years old and going through a tough time battling cancer.
Briti, Paddy and Dushi from Cats in trees – Gorgeous playful kitties. Briti and Paddy have recently had a total of 10 kittens! They are so cute!
Cory and crew from Cory Cat Blog – A big family of 8 cats and 1 dog! Her family is soo much fun!
Fin from Housecat Confidential – Beautiful kitty AUTHOR! Fin has a book out on Amazon! Our mummy can’t get enough of her beautiful fluffy face :-)
Spats, Sassy, Seaborne, SamSun and Summer from Taylor.Cat.SSSSS – Awesome kitty family – three of them are calicos and Keiko is in love with them! Their blog is so much fun and their mummy helps them blog so much!
Our mummy made this – Join the club and display this badge on your blog if you’re an Aussie blogging kitty!
Whiskas Competition: Please vote for us if you’re an Australian resident!
Have a fantastic weekend!
Purrs, Keiko Kenji & Pricilla