Happy Sunday! Our parents had a lazy morning sleep in… it's already 10:30am here, and Cat Daddy just got up. Mummy has been up since 8am but she is half asleep. mawhawhaw!
We kitties have made a Good racket all morning.
We have very exciting news! We've been accepted into the Good Kitty Club by Inigo from Rumblebum!
We LOVE the badge, and we are so very honoured to be in the club! Hooray!
Kenji is especially excited because he was worried he wouldn't make it into the club! You might have noticed that yesterday, he was pondering whether he was Good Kitty.
So happy, so happy!
We have MORE happy news!
Sherkhan from Sherkhans' Meows gave us a Happy Cat Award! This is a new award to be awarded monthly on the 21st!
Here is a quote from Sherkhan about the award:
Those who receive this award- can then extend it to 6 more cats... and so on and so forth... the rest you smart cats can figure out yourselves... purr-right?
The only thing that the awardees need to do is to list five things that made them happy, link to the blog that has given them the award- so that the others can check it out, sit back and read other cat blogs... simple!
Isn't it fantastic?! Thank you Sherkhan! purrr purrr
Here are our 5 things that make us happy:
- Our Mummy and Daddy who rescued us from the shelter and pamper us soooo much
- When mummy stays at home all day and we can snuggle together
- When our parents put out a fresh towel for us to lay on! We love the fresh smell of the washing powder!
- All our cool kitty friends who have welcomed us so warmly into the blogosphere!
It's hard deciding who to pass the award on to, because we've met so many friends and we think they are ALL fantastic! We're so happy to be among such warm, caring, beautiful kitties and humans.
We'd like to pass this award on to:
And guess what?!
Sammy and Andy from Sammy and Andy's Meowsville gave us this fabulous award!
We are so amazed and honoured, this is our THIRD AWARD! It's incredible!
Thank you very much Sammy and Andy! purrrrrr
Rule 1. Thank the person who gave it to you.
Rule 2. Share 9 things about yourself.
Rule 3. Pass the award along to 9 bloggers who you think are fantastic.
Rule 4. Contact Blog award winners.
Here are our 9 things (that you hopefully didn't know yet):
- Pricilla is great at hiding! Mummy and Daddy sometimes can't find her for hours.
- Kenji has the highest voice of all three.
- Pricilla loves to meow and play with the furry snakey with a bell inside AFTER Mummy and Daddy have gone to bed for the night.
- Keiko makes Mummy or Daddy follow her into the kitchen where she will always lay down for a good long tummy rub.
- Kenji jumps really high on all fours when he's frightened!
- Keiko loves going for a drive.
- Pricilla doesn't chew her food much – she swallows them whole (much to her parents' concern)
- Kenji loves playing with Keiko's tail, but Keiko can't stand it. She tries to avoid it by wrapping her tail tightly around her and holding it down with her paw.
- Kenji likes to drink warm water. He'll sit and wait in the bathroom where one of the water bowls are and look up at mummy asking for it.
We'd like to pass the award on to… (and again, it was not easy to write a list! Everycat in our mind is fantastic!):
We've been on the CB for a short time (about 1.5 months) but we've come to love all our kitty friends!!
Thank you for being a great friend to us, EVERYCAT!
We hope you're having a great Sunday!
Lots of purrs and warm thoughts, Keiko Kenji & Pricilla
P.S. We have just posted our linky on the Saturday Pet Blogger Hop!