Wednesday, May 5, 2010

You don’t need a TV when…

You have me! keiko-blog

Thank you for your votes in the Whiskas competition. It warms our heart so much to receive such kind support! Many purrrs to all of you!

It was a chilly morning here in Adelaide. I was the first one up, prancing around and meowing while my sister and brother were cozying up in bed! Miss P is hopefully going to get her collar off today!

P1130276n P1130271n

I’d been eyeing off the cabinet above the fridge for days now… so today I jumped up!

P1130283n

But then… I got stuck…

P1130290n

uh oh…

P1130296n

Mummy enticed me out of there by shaking some Temptations in front of me!

You know how I change when I see those! I’m too fast for the camera.

P1130306n P1130307n

Mummy says she has caught her second cold already this winter. Not a great start to the season, because she didn’t get one single cold last year, and plus she’s been taking so much Vit-C from her naturopath! She has a tennis ball in her throat, she said, whatever that means?

Have a beautiful Wednesday!

Purrs, Keiko

P.S. --- Thank you very much for your support in the Whiskas (Australia) competition!

There still seem to be problems with the votes being counted correctly… waiting for it to fix! *fingers crossed*

Please keep voting! ---- Please vote for Keiko ----  Please vote for Kenji ----

P.P.S --- Mummy made this badge today! Why not put it on your blog if you’re an Aussie kitty? (Right-click and Save As!)

ozkitty

20 comments:

  1. hee hee! Those temptations sure got you moving!
    You need to purr your Mommy well--2 colds and it's not even winter there yet...No Fun.
    Still voting!
    xx lounge kats

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am certain that you were so starved that you lost weight in there so were able to get out for temptations...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tee hee! You sure moved quickly when your mommy got the Temptations out! We hope she feels better real soon.

    P.S. - we just went and voted for you and Kenji again. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll definitely put that badge on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Keiko good work on getting up high, it's an activity I often enjoy. I love those tempters too mmm mmmmm.
    Winston x

    ReplyDelete
  6. How adorable! Still hard for our momma to get used to the fact that we are getting summer and other parts of the world are getting winter...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pricilla and Kenji are too adorable sleeping under the covers!...Keiko's video is so cute, she has a sweet baby meow/purr...We just love you guys...We voted for Keiko and Kenji again...Happy days friends...xo...Calle, Halle, Sukki

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi... we voted you ;)

    * hope we can meet when you are in Malaysia *

    ~WELCOME~

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ha! Temptations will work wonders for "stuck" kitties. :-)

    Good luck to Priscilla; we hope the collar comes off!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good luck with the competition. And those are great pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good luck with the contest! You all look fabulously cute in your pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ahhh---the temptation of the Temptations...you look so cute being all hidaway--my human Tommy smiled...and I think I want to come to Australia... :)

    Noir

    ReplyDelete
  13. Kenji and Pricilla look so very cozy in that bed under the down duvet! Yay for Pricilla that she's going to get that darn collar off soon.

    And Keiko, you are the naughty little imp, aren't you? Or is this just a ploy to get more treats?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Temptations saved the day (or the kitty)!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey, looks like fun all around to me...I voted too!

    ReplyDelete
  16. thank you for coming to visit us! your messga e was lovely, we are sorry your mummy had a doggie with the same lump problem xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. We loved hearing your sweet voice. And a great way to get some treats.
    Stay warm.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Keiko! I heard you chirp in your video. I'm glad you got out for treats!

    P.S. Thanks for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Temptations make us do all sorts of stuff too, Keiko!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting us! Purrrrr purrrrr

Related Posts with Thumbnails