Sunday, June 6, 2010

Sunday: We got Awards!!

keiko-blog Kenji-blog pri-blog Happy Sunday! We are overwhelmed with joy because we received awards! Yay!!

We received the Life is Good award for our Mummy from Sherkhan!!

Thank you very much Sherkhan and his mummy Reenie!!! Purrrs

life is good

1. What would your perfect day consist of?
Waking up to my gorgeous kitties' faces (oh and hubby too haha), eating late breakfast in a trendy cafe with a perfect cup of latte, coming home for a lazy afternoon nap with my cats snuggling up against me, then hubby cooking me dinner with an episode of NCIS. And Chocolate! Yes!

2. How would you describe yourself if you were an item of clothing?
I'm a fleecy fluffy bathrobe

3. What hobbies are you currently working on?
Cat blog!

4. Walking in the woods in wellies or bare foot on the beach?
Bare foot on the beach – I'm a Gold Coast girl!

5. Have you ever hugged or sang to a tree?
I think so, I used to climb trees a lot when I was little!

6. Growing your own veggies or nipping to the supermarket?
A bit of both. Gardening is really fun and I love it, but every time I get started, we have to move again, and that's discouraging. Recently I've just been going to the supermarket.

7. Have you found anyone exciting in your family tree?
No… my entire ancestory is Japanese so it's quite boring.

8. Slap up meal in a posh restaurant or fish ‘n’ chips from the wrapper?
Both! I love food! I live to eat!

9. Which element do you most resonate with, Earth, Air, Fire or Water?
Earth! I'm a capricorn :)

We'd like to pass the award onto:

Sammy and Andy

Rumblebum

Brian

Ginger Japser

Creek Cats

 

We also received the Verstaile Blogger award from the Lounge Kats at Katnip Lounge! Thank you very much!!

This is the second time we've received this cool award! We are honoured!

3 doxies 

 

Now for some important news...

We have been reading on the CB website this morning about poor Fritz. He has gone through unimaginable cruelty and has survived, however he has no home and he is FIV+. Fritz had abecesses on his face and teeth that needed to be removed; now he needs life-saving surgery to close up the cavities left by the extractions. The surgery costs $2800 and they need our help! We have been over to Paypal this morning and made our contribution to ksross40 at gmail dot com !!

For full details, please visit Parade of Second Chances or the CB blog where Whicky Wuudler has posted this so that every kitty can get behind poor Fritz and make a donation!

We are purring and purrraying that he can get better and live a long and happy life. Fritz, we are thinking of you and sending you lots of warm hugs and cuddles!

 

We hope you're having a great Sunday!

Purrs, Keiko, Kenji & Pricilla

16 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your awards. If I can get enough to pay off my surgery bills, I'll see if we can donate something to Fritz.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ConCats on your award...and the one we sent you...rats! We thought we did our homework. Dratted secretary, you just can't get good help these days.

    It's nice to see how many folks' perfect days involve their kitties!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your mummy is a Capricorn? Guess what, my Papa is too! Mummy is a Scorpio and I am a Libran... mummy's watery and I am airy. I think capricornians are nice, scopios are not half bad either... but of course Librans are the BEST!

    -Sherkhan

    ReplyDelete
  4. What good answers. My Human is a Capricorn too!
    We will purray that Fritz finds a good home.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your awards! You got a runner up on the Sunday Guest Star too!!! I hope that Fritz gets all he needs. I will be so glad when the woman has a more regular income again and we can donate.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on your award, we enjoyed your answers...We sent a donation to Fritz yesterday and got a kind email from John with an update...We are praying and purring loudly for Fritz to come out of this ok; they have to wait on labs for the tumor they found during surgery=best wishes to this sweet baby...kisses friends...xo...Calle, Halle, Sukki

    ReplyDelete
  7. Smart and cool answers dear friends, conCATulations for so deserve award!
    Happy Sunday for all
    Luna - We love Luna

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on your awards!

    We're sending purrs to Fritz, but our human just had almost $1300 in vet bills this past week and doesn't have the money to pay them off, so unfortunately we can't make a donation at this time.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Concatulations on your awards!
    We couldn't believe Fritz' story. The poor boy, it is sickening.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations on your awards! It's interesting to learn more things about your mum.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on your very nice awards and thanks so much for sharing with me and my sisters! Yep, we've been purring for poor Fritz too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. ConCATS on the awards....and thanks for awarding one to our mama.

    Speaking of our mama, she got quite excited while reading your mama's answers....you see, our mama is a Capricorn also and is always alert to other "Cappies".......her's is Jan 3rd, when is your mama's?????

    We love y'all.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am a capricorn and also live with 3 cats who live to boss me around (I don't mind). Congratulations on your award.

    Happy blog hop!

    Your friend, Pip

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats on your lovely awards and thanks for passing on to me.. Mum is going over now to donate to help.. Hugs GJ xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. We love to read all about our friends and their people!

    #1 got the Life is Good award too and is preparing her answers...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting us! Purrrrr purrrrr

Related Posts with Thumbnails