We received the Life is Good award for our Mummy from Sherkhan!!
Thank you very much Sherkhan and his mummy Reenie!!! Purrrs
1. What would your perfect day consist of?
Waking up to my gorgeous kitties' faces (oh and hubby too haha), eating late breakfast in a trendy cafe with a perfect cup of latte, coming home for a lazy afternoon nap with my cats snuggling up against me, then hubby cooking me dinner with an episode of NCIS. And Chocolate! Yes!
2. How would you describe yourself if you were an item of clothing?
I'm a fleecy fluffy bathrobe
3. What hobbies are you currently working on?
4. Walking in the woods in wellies or bare foot on the beach?
Bare foot on the beach – I'm a Gold Coast girl!
5. Have you ever hugged or sang to a tree?
I think so, I used to climb trees a lot when I was little!
6. Growing your own veggies or nipping to the supermarket?
A bit of both. Gardening is really fun and I love it, but every time I get started, we have to move again, and that's discouraging. Recently I've just been going to the supermarket.
7. Have you found anyone exciting in your family tree?
No… my entire ancestory is Japanese so it's quite boring.
8. Slap up meal in a posh restaurant or fish ‘n’ chips from the wrapper?
Both! I love food! I live to eat!
9. Which element do you most resonate with, Earth, Air, Fire or Water?
Earth! I'm a capricorn :)
We'd like to pass the award onto:
We also received the Verstaile Blogger award from the Lounge Kats at Katnip Lounge! Thank you very much!!
This is the second time we've received this cool award! We are honoured!
Now for some important news...
We have been reading on the CB website this morning about poor Fritz. He has gone through unimaginable cruelty and has survived, however he has no home and he is FIV+. Fritz had abecesses on his face and teeth that needed to be removed; now he needs life-saving surgery to close up the cavities left by the extractions. The surgery costs $2800 and they need our help! We have been over to Paypal this morning and made our contribution to ksross40 at gmail dot com !!
We are purring and purrraying that he can get better and live a long and happy life. Fritz, we are thinking of you and sending you lots of warm hugs and cuddles!
We hope you're having a great Sunday!
Purrs, Keiko, Kenji & Pricilla