Hii! It's Keiko! We're hooome! The man from Scallywags (that's the name of our hotel), Kenny, dropped us off at our new home yesterday morning! We are in a low-rise apartment complex with lots of leafy paths, swimming pool and koi pond, located close to the city!
Initially, Mummy was a bit concerned about Pricilla because she got very stressed the night before and started to overlick her bottom again. During the car-ride here, she became sick and made a #2 mess (shhh I'm sure she won't want you to know that…). She was grumpy and miserable on arrival, and drooling everywhere! Oh no!
So Mummy quickly washed her bottom, wiped up her face clean and applied saline solution to her raw skin. Now she is calm and relaxed again! Mummy was so relieved to hear her special happy meows in the evening last night. Yay!
The rest of us, well, Yuji and I wasted no time in exploring every single corner of the house, measuring distances and finding our new favourite cupboards and corners.
Kenji is a scardy-cat so he hid under the sofa for at least 2 hours! He was actually the last one to explore the house and go upstairs! Since he came out of his hidey-hole, he's been following Mummy around absolutely EVERYWHERE! What a sooky la-la!
The highlights of the new house:
1. It has STAIRS! We've never stayed in a place with stairs before. Kenji is a natural! He trots up and down. The rest of us, we take it one step at a time.
(Look how Yuji has grown!)
2. It has lots of new hidey holes! The aparment is a higgledy-piggledy design so it has rooms in unexpected places and lots of hidden corners… this is going to be fun!
3. There are rails on the stairs and the upstairs that we can peek through! One day, I'm going to fly across the room!
4. Mummy and Daddy chose a new cool scratching post. It's an Ostrich! Daddy thinks it's an Emu, but it's not (and he's an Aussie!)…
5. We have air-con! You know what our Mummy and Daddy are like, they will leave that on for us if they think it'll be too hot for us when they go out! Purrrr
All we have to do now is to tell our Mummy and Daddy that we don't like Tuna flavour (what were they thinking getting a big bag of that stuff?) and wait for all our beds and toys to arrive from Australia! Thankfully, we also got some samplers of other food which we like better, which we're eating now. Mawhawhaw!
Have a great Tuesday everykitty!
Lots of purrrs,