Thursday, October 7, 2010

Yuji: Finally my own post

yuji-blog Hii! Remember me?? It's Yuji! I had to wait my turn at getting to blog, because I'm the youngest…

I've been enjoying our new place. Sometimes we get to go out on the balcony! That is lots of fun.

Mummy says she can always tell where I am, because I breathe heavily! How embarrassing!

I just got up from a nap in my favourite spot:

DSC00190n

Kenji and I hanging out in the living room, with Cat Daddy's bathers… we love the texture, you know!

DSC00284n 

Mummy got us some mousies. They are our favourite type, with the colourful cord wound around the mousie's body!

DSC00299n

Mummy says I eat too much so I've put on a lot of weight.

There wasn't much else to do in the cat hotel, you know!

But then I get in trouble if I try to exercise and chase Keiko up the stairs.

She really doesn't want to play with me!

DSC00304n 

Keiko looks so grumpy at having been chased. But I can't get up there, so she's safe…

Keiko: I don't share this spot with anybody! (Except maybe Kenji, who goes up there when I'm not looking!)

DSC00305n 

Mummy says there are lots of cats who live in and around our low-rise condo complex. She says usually, people are not allowed to have any pets in a condo! But I think it's a pretty relaxed rule here.

This one is relaxing outside…

DSC00371n

Hope you have a great Thursday!

Purrs,

yuji-signature

26 comments:

  1. It is very nice to hear from you! I am so glad you seem to be adjusting to nicely to your new place!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Yuji! I'm glad to hear you're having so much fun in your new place! It looks very lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, handsome Yuji, so nice to see you!...We know you are all happy to be settled in the new place and we're glad to hear you guys are enjoying your new home; it really looks lovely...Kisses, sweet boy...Calle, Halle, Sukki

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am glad you like your new home! Home should always be wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't you just love running up and down those stairs?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yuji, we wish we had more room to roam and climb and watch out over things. Those mousies look fun. Glad you like your new place.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhh those stairs look SO fun!!! We like your new house my friends!

    ReplyDelete
  8. こんにちは! ^_^ Your new house looks reeeeeeeally spacious and airy. Enjoy the high spots, but be careful okay ^_^

    Love,
    Kenzo & Azreen
    http://nekoblokes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are so cute and you deserve for sure your post.Your place there is fabulous with lovely spots and places to explore!Beautiful pictures!
    purrs
    Luna - WE LOVE LUNA

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations on your own post. Well done my friend. You are so very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yuji, you are so cute! Running up and down those cool stairs is great exercise.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like to chase my sister up the stairs too. Does she turn around and whap you in the face like Suey does to me?
    -Lishy.

    ReplyDelete
  13. It's good that you are settling in to your new home.

    ReplyDelete
  14. your house looks really nice and it will give you plenty of exercise running up and down the stairs.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thoase stairs look as though they would be great fun to play chase on.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yuji! Good to see you! You're looking very happy and mancatly in your new home. The Human hasn't been helping me visit my friends enough lately, so I was happy to catch up on the posts from the last few days. You all look pretty contented in your new home!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hey Yuji! That's a really impressive staircase! It must be a lot of fun to run up and down it!

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Yuji,

    We are glad to hear you are doing so well in your new home!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Yay, Yuji, we're happy to see you posting today. And tell your mama not to worry, running up and down those stairs will get you lean and trim again!!!!

    We purr that you and Keiko will soon be the best of friends and have a fun game of chasing each other up and down the stairs.

    Hi, Kenji and Pricilla...........we love all of you bunches.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hiya Yuji~~~ You sure are a cutie! Have fun with your mousies!

    ReplyDelete
  21. You look like you are adjusting very well to your new home! You are looking rather "prosperous" too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. It's wonderful that you have stairs in your new house, Yuji! It's wonderful exercise -- great for playing THoE.

    You just have to respect Keiko private spot, but you have everywhere else to run.

    You must be adjusted to your new home already since you're eating so well. I'm glad you got your turn to blog.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Exercise and diet? YUCK! The fun exercise is chasin another kitteh we agree!

    Molly
    Shadow
    Trooder

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi ya, Yuji!! We think it would be fun to run up and down those stairs!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Your new place looks liek fun - gald o know youa re enjoying it.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Nice post, you're a natural!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting us! Purrrrr purrrrr

Related Posts with Thumbnails