Friday, May 27, 2011

Cleaning

ryu-iconHi again! I'm so happy I met so many kitties already. CB is so fun!

Thanks for coming to say hello to me!

I even received a question from #1 of the Poupounette about my name!

Yes! The "Ryu" in my name is the Dragon! Isn't it a cool name?

ryuichi

Anyway, I spent the whole day relaxing and cleaning myself.

P1000515n

P1000517n

P1000519n

P1000526n

P1000527n

The back of the couch is usually Keiko's territory, but she can share.

P1000524n

To every kitty who knows her well, I bet you'll be surprised to see these next pictures!

After Mummy took the pictures above, I moved across to sit with Keiko!

P1000530n

Look! We are touching! AND she's not pawslapping me!

P1000533n

Mummy was so impressed with us!

 

Hope you have a nice day, everyone!

ryu-signature

11 comments:

  1. Very nice to meet you Ryu! I love your name.

    Your pal, Pip

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. That is good that you're touching and there's no smackypawing.

    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are very impressed with your pictures too - nice to see the two of you so cozy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are so happy to meet you, Ryker!!!!! We are so thankful you found such a wonderfully loving home.

    xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are impressed, too! And you didn't even have to do the slow motion walk to touch Keiko! WOW!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OK, we have to ask, can you spit out fire? Because we'd like to learn how to do that!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Whoa! That is very impressive! If Harley's butt touched mine, I would growl real loud!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Furry happy to meet you Ryker! And love that you are part dragon! ;->

    You are such a cutie! Can't wait to follow your adventures with your new fursiblings.

    Love your new header, especially with Angel Yuji. Very sweet!

    Suka

    ReplyDelete
  9. A newbie to the family? Welcome! So glad Keiko is not pawsmacking you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting us! Purrrrr purrrrr

Related Posts with Thumbnails