Sunday, May 29, 2011

Furblings on Sunday

pri-blog Hi! It's me, Pricilla! I haven't been blogging for a while, but only because we got new baby kitty. He's a rascal! Mummy and Daddy are impressed how strong my paw is and I'm not afraid to use it!

I allowed myself to dine with my sister Keiko and the baby Ryker tonight.

Daddy said,

"Yep, they're from the same litter!" (He's joking, of course!)

P1000555n

Meanwhile, Kenji was being combed by Mummy.

Hope you have a great Sunday!

Purrs,

pricilla-signature

12 comments:

  1. he he - we can see it's "chow" time at your house. So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Synchronized eating!! Very impressive!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a great picture of all three of you together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A new kitty ~ how fun!

    Such a cute photo of you all sharing a meal. That's the way fine dining should be! :)

    Happy Sunday!
    xo Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Pricilla! I have honed the strength of my paw on Harley. It comes in handy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Even your tails are placed the same! Wow, you three are GOOD.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Everyone looks like they like their food! We are all busy trying to eat each other's food (except Chey who gets her fishy flakes)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Little ones can be hard work, Priscilla!

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, you guys are doing synchronized eating! Impressive!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bon Appétit My friends : )
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Enjoy! When can we see pics of the noo baby kitten?

    ReplyDelete
  12. How cute are you all, making eating a team sport :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting us! Purrrrr purrrrr

Related Posts with Thumbnails