Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Meet Ryker Ryuichi!

ryu-iconHi! Nice to meet you! My name is Ryker Ryuichi. But you can call me Ryker, or Ryu-kun! I am a 1yr old grey tabby and I lived at the Pet Epicure with my real mum and sister in the adoption centre until my Mummy and Cat Daddy found me! Pet Epicure is where my furblings stayed when Mummy and Daddy went away! I became part of the Quartet on 26th of April, 2011. I love my new house!

I really like the tent – I play inside and pounce on top, every day!

P1000163n

My furblings have accepted me already! We lounge together on the back of the couch!

P1000396n

It's so comfy on here!

P1000416n

Yesterday, you saw me checking out the kitty grass Mummy grew for us with Kenji!

Today, I want to show you a video of me playing with the kickeroo!

 

 

It took my Mummy a while to update our header and get me my own icons but she's finally done it!

You can see my angel brother Yuji too!

I hope you'll be my furriends and visit me here and on Keiko's Fan Page!

Purrrrrrs,

ryu-signature

17 comments:

  1. Hello Ryker!!! Oh my you are handsome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hie Ryker! You look like Tom except he has a knot at the end of his tail. Welcome to the club. meowww....Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome Ryker ~ we are so pleased to meet yoo. Yoo've picked a wunnerful noo home!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Miaow , Miaow ! Weolcome to the cyberworld !!! Nice to see that you get along with the other cats and that you have fun toys to play with :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woof! Woof! How CUTE ... nice to meet you. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

    ReplyDelete
  6. Of course I'll be your friend Ryker! Teddy probably will too, since you like playing so much.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's great to meet you, Ryker! You have a wonderful forever home and we're glad everyone's friends!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome Ryker - you have found a great new family and we are glad the introductions went well!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Ryker! Looking pretty comfy there!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice to meet you Ryker. Concatulations on finding such a wonderful furever home. Can't wait to see more of you (and the rest of the quartet, too, of course).

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am glad to "officially" meet you, Ryker! It looks like you are settling right in. You look great on the header graphic, and I especially love Angel Yuji.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi there Ryker. It sure is good to meet you. You are so handsome. We love tabby kitties. You got that bunny kicking down pat. Good job. Hope all of you have a super day.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Ryker! We think your name is neat...does it have a special meaning? Mommy has a soft spot for stripey tabbies; we hope to see you a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Ryker! So nice to meet you! You have scored a pawsome family :) We liked your movie - you really could be a kickeroo spokes-cat! Well, we look forward hearing about your adventures now with your new furblings.

    Pip, Smidgen, Minnie, and Hollie

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nice to meet you Ryu-kun! Are you a dragon RYU?

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete
  16. Welcome Ryuchi! We're so glad you're doing so well in your forever home! We LOVE the picture with you and your siblings on the back of the couch. And you really know how to give that kickeroo the what for! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting us! Purrrrr purrrrr

Related Posts with Thumbnails