Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Tabby Tuesday: Many different faces of Ryker

ryu-iconHoho! I get to hog the blog AGAIN today! I am the only tabby here so I can claim TABBY TUESDAY!!! Mwahahaha (Keiko is grumbling because she wanted her Tuesday with Tortitude)

Mummy's taken lots of pictures since I arrived and here's just a few of them!

Keiko taught me a word: "mamarazzi"!!!

Firstly, I'm bored cos I'm waiting for Mummy to finish putting on her make-up.

P1000564n

I'm a little lion cub.

P1000567n

Relaxed and curious.

P1000570n

In the middle of playing with Cat Daddy's jeans:

P1000594n

P1000598n

Mummy takes so many pictures?!

P1000610n

I'm sorry face.

P1000665n

Keiko and I kiss.

P1000689n

I'm pretty long for a 1-yr old.

P1000693n

Mummy says my eyes are cute.

P1000704n

And she says I am a sweetie!

P1000711n

 

Hope you like my many different faces!

Purrrs,

ryu-signature

13 comments:

  1. "I'm Sorry!?!" Ryker, kitties should NEVER have to sorry for anything!
    We do think you are mighty cute, and looong, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ryker my friend, I can see you've already bewitched the entire household. Well done, now demand TUNAS!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a cutie. I like your waiting place to watch your person!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Rumble, With those cute eyes..You can get more Tunas easy !!!! Just have to keep stared into mommy's eyes !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ryker...Ryker...lucky you to be the only tabby. In my household, everyone's a tabby....how boring. purrr...meow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have lots of adorable faces, Ryker. Your "I'm sorry" face is especially sweet. I'll bet you can get away with anything!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're a real little cutie, Ryker! We're sure you're going to grow into a big kitty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ryker - you are such a cutie. So hpapy you got to do Tabby Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute little fellow you are Ryker - we bet you will be a handsome mancat.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. who wouldn't take photos of a face as lovely as that! Love Helen, Darcy and Bingley xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Ryker! Wow it is nice to meet you - we are so behind this is our first official meeting! We love all your pictures - you are VERY long for a one year old! We think you are super cute too!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ryker, you are such a good looking Tabby kitty. We love all your pictures and sure glad that Mom takes so many. Hope all of you have a great day. Take care.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting us! Purrrrr purrrrr

Related Posts with Thumbnails