Friday, June 3, 2011

Dreaming of a garden… and purring for Pricilla

Kenji-blogMummy loves to plant vegies and flowers on our blacony. And every time she steps out to water her plants, I love to dash outside! But she says "No No No!" because she's worried that I'll jump off. Like I almost did, from a different spot on our apartment floor.

Anyway, I just thought… if I sit close enough to the window… I can just pretend that I'm sitting in the 'garden' and plus I'm sitting on my favourite Ikea cushion, which I can't take outside anyway.

P1000959n

P1000961n

Mummy ordered 1000 cat grass seeds on eBay! Daddy says when we have a carpet of kitty grass, we can frolick on it and eat as much as we want!

Today I'm thinking about my sister Pricilla cos her vet thinks she has an outbreak of feline herpes and she has these cysts in her eye. It's really bad! So they want to do some tests before they can sedate her (because she's 13… Mummy's very worried) and then if they can put her under, they will operate. Mummy took her in this morning and Pricilla is staying there getting her tests done.

Please keep your paw-fingers crossed!

 

Purrrrs

kenji-signature

20 comments:

  1. We are crossing everything we've got for sweet Priscilla.

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete
  2. Purrring for Pricilla.....get well soon, sweety. purrr....meow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SUPER purrs for the bootiful Miss Priscilla!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry about Mis Pricillia. I'm purring for her too now. Hope she gets better soon. WOW - I can't imagine enough cat grass to fun and frollic in. What fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are purring and purring for Miss Priscilla, We hope she gets well soon.

    Sorry we haven't visited for a while, we had grandbeans staying for a vacation. It's been happy chaos!

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look so comfy sitting by the window. I am making many purrs for your sister and hope all goes well if she has to have the operation. I am now 14 and a half years of age and know what it is to be an older cat.
    Diamond

    ReplyDelete
  7. We're sending our purrs and purrayers and universal healing Light to Pricilla!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I promise that mommy and I both are really purring hard for precious Pricilla.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. We are purrin' for Pricilla!!

    Enjoy the view out those nice big windows...

    ReplyDelete
  10. I´m PURRing very hard too for Pricilla !

    ReplyDelete
  11. HUGE purrs for Pricilla! We have our paws crossed that all will be OK soon.

    ReplyDelete
  12. We are purring hard for Pricilla too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. We have got everything crossed for dear Pricilla and hope the vets can make her better soon.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Kenji, you look so content by the window. We will say our very best purrs and prayers for dear sweet Pricilla.

    ReplyDelete
  15. That is a great garden view. We're purring for sweet Pricilla. Our mom knows it's scary when the older cats have to go under, as they had to put our brother Snuggles under a few times after he turned 16. Very scary. Purr purr purr.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Purring for Pricilla.

    purrs
    >^,,^<
    ♥Abby♥

    ReplyDelete
  17. That is a lot of catgrass seeds! I hope you have a bountiful harvest.

    Harley and I are purring and purring for Pricilla.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Poor Pricilla! I'm purring hard!

    ReplyDelete
  19. We're sending all our purrs to little Priscilla.

    ReplyDelete
  20. We're purring and purring she's OK!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting us! Purrrrr purrrrr

Related Posts with Thumbnails