Monday, June 6, 2011

Quartet photos …

keiko-blogKenji-blogpri-blogryu-iconHappy Sunday! Today ALL of us have some photos! Not just little Ryker

Keiko: Mummy, you are really a mamarazzi.

P1000557n

Pricilla really enjoys the ham-mick! (This was taken before her surgery!)

P1000562n

 

Keiko: Mummy, how many times do I have to say "no more photos"??

P1000712n

Ryker loves this tent, but he destroys it…

P1000936n

Here's a video of him inside the tent!

And here's Kenji – the older brother is showing him how to use the tent properly!

P1010010n

It is purretty comfy in here!

P1010016n

 

P1010101n

And here's an update on Pricilla!

pri-blog Today, I'm just resting on the comfy bed and I just wanted to tell you I'm doing better. I can't wait until the cone can come off, and the bandage on my leg! But Mummy gives me extra treats and quiet time alone in the bedroom. She's trying to lessen the stress on me! She's also diligently applying 2 different kinds of eye drops 3 times a day. I'm glad she's taking care of me!

 

 

We are happy that both Mummy and Cat Daddy have a day off tomorrow!

Purrrrs

keiko-signaturekenji-signaturepricilla-signatureryu-signature

10 comments:

  1. You are all a bunch of cuties. I sure hope I get a tend like yours. It looks so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your folks are lucky to have a day off tomorrow. Are they going to hang out with you all and do something?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is good to see a bit of all of you. Pricilla, I'm glad you are feeling better.

    Ryker, you are a little maniac in that tent. You should take lessons from Kenji.

    Hi Keiko! ::waves paw::

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to see pics of all of you. Get better soon, Pricilla!

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete
  5. We HAD a tent like that too...we destroyed it, erm, loved it to death.

    You are all looking fine, and Pricilla, get well soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there !
    I don´t have any tent to destroy , but I have/had a tunnel :)
    Me neither understand why mom´s are such a cataratzzis ??!!
    Mine is too :(
    Glad to here that you are feeling a little bit better Pricilla !

    ReplyDelete
  7. A mamarazzi never stop ! Believe me, cause you guys are super cuties !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey there quartet! Awesome pix. Get well soon Pricilla. purrr....meow!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pricilla I send you my best purrs to feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Glad you are feeling a little better Pricilla. Good to see you are getting treated like royalty on that nice bed. Sending lots of purrs that you get better really fast. Take care.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting us! Purrrrr purrrrr

Related Posts with Thumbnails