Saturday, July 30, 2011

We don't like it when Mummy goes away

ryu-iconHai! It's me, Ryker Ryuichi! Nobody ever told me what the big bag with all Mummy's clothes were before, but now I know!

P1010585s

Mummy puts all her things inside there and she doesn't come home for many days!

I missed her so much!

When she came home, she became very sick. My furblings told me she is not so strong. So we have to snuggle with her and help her by giving her our energy!

So I went and snuggled as much as I could. purrrr Mummy is now well enough to get out of bed and eat!

Hope you're enjoying your weekend, everykitty!

Purrrs,

ryu-signature

11 comments:

  1. Glad your mom is home, but so sorry she's been ill. Hope she's better soon.

    Mom Paula

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are sure she will get better soon with all of you snuggling. Purrs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woof! Woof! That's great. Snuggling is the best remedy. Happy Weekend. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

    ReplyDelete
  4. So you had to learn the hard way about the bags, Ryuichi-kun.

    We're sirry your Mommy was sick and are sure you did a lot to make her feel much better.

    Purrs,
    The (FOUR!) Chans

    ReplyDelete
  5. keep snuggling h er babies..she needs you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad your mom is feeling better. Purrs and snugglin is the best medicine. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. We are so glad your Mummy is home where she belongs...we are sending her lots and lots of purrs to feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You guys are good medicine for your mom!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Poor mummy. I hope she is getting better now.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, I'm glad your mom was at home when she got sick, it would be terrible to be ill away from home. Glad she is starting to feel better. Ryker, you are a good nurse-cat!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cats are always the best medicine!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting us! Purrrrr purrrrr

Related Posts with Thumbnails