Monday, August 1, 2011

Light is good for a true fluffy lady

pri-blog Hi! It's Pricilla! Mummy always has a hard time trying to photograph me because I blend in so well to my furniture. But today, I was hanging out downstairs and the light was GOOD!

I've been using this cushion again lately:

P1010643s

 

Sniffing the scratching board… check out my floof!

P1010650s

 

Ryker can sniff me if he wants:

P1010658s

 

My arms are so long!

P1010667s

 

With my brothers:

P1010717s

 

I like to peek through the banister:

P1010723s

 

P1010724s

 

P1010735s

 

P1010737s

 

P1010738s

Hope you'll agree the light was good today for a great photo session!

 

Purrrrs,

pricilla-signature

 

P.S. We have BIG news for the blog tomorrow! Hope you'll come and visit! purrr

10 comments:

  1. I like your bed and your place to snooze! Have a good day. We'll look for your news tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos, pretty Pricilla! We luf your snoozin spot and that staircase looks like lots of fun fur kittehz! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was an excellent photo session, Pricilla!

    BTW, it's nice to see a post from you guys again! (Or have we just not been getting them in our Google Reader? That's happened with several blogs, actually.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Pricilla, your furs look absolutely lovely in the light!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We love yoor pics today # so we fink the light was just PURRfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Pricilla...you're like a Supermodel, if I may say so. Would you like to join my cougar club? Growl!!! purrrr *giggles*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woof! Woof! Oh I wish I can squeeze myself between the banister. Hope you'll find some time to visit my blog today (Monday) n join my pawty on the 10th. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pricilla, you look very pretty and glamorous! I cannot wait to hear about your big news!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pricilla, that was a great photo shoot, and you're right ... the lighting was fantastic. :)

    Looking forward to your big news!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting us! Purrrrr purrrrr

Related Posts with Thumbnails